12 December 2011

All I want for Christmas



1. ASOS Blouse With Apple And Pear Print £35 ⎜2. Dipdye Angora by Boutique £65 ⎜ 3. Kenwood Hand Mixer, Almond £45 ⎜ 4. Mimi Holliday Tarte Tartin Plunge Bra £51 ⎜ 5. Cowshed Spearmint Exfoliating Sea Salt Scrub £40 ⎜ 6. Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook £8.99 ⎜ 7. Nikon 50mm F1.8D Lens £100

With two weeks (that's thirteen sleeps!) to go until Chritmas, I thought it was about time I complied my Christmas Wish List. Now I know most of the things on my wish list are really quite expensive, but it's not called a wish list for nothing...You never know, Father Christmas may be feeling really minted and generous this year.

But really, when all is said and done - and other such clichéd phrases - I am completely and perfectly content in my life as it is so all I want for Christmas is peace and love and a happy holiday for all my nearest and dearest.

(Vom)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...