22 November 2011

Must. Eat. More.

Having recently become footloose and fancy free*, I have taken to lugging my massive camera with me everywhere and anywhere. I am photographing everything I see, eat, breathe. As I have been saying on repeat to everyone I know: "I have nothing better to do." The phrase is getting a bit boring now...
*Although hard to believe in this current climate, my unemployment was through choice.

So to bolster up my low spirits, my beautiful friend Polly met me for food at Bills CafĂ©. There aren't words to describe Bills really. It was my favourite breakfast restaurant while I was at university in Brighton, and it is my favourite place to get a chocolate brownie now I'm living in London. They are divine, served with real homemade vanilla ice cream and half a Cadburys flake. Wow-a-wee-wa.

Bills is in St. Martin's Courtyard near Covent Garden so, of course, I went to see the Christmas lights in the square to bolster up my low spirits even more. Every little helps.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...