20 November 2011

Columbia Road Fower Market

Saturday night was spent falling asleep in front of X Factor - bed by 9.30pm. The life I lead in London...

So this morning me and my housemate got up bright and early with the birds - bleary eyed and wrapped up against the winter - to visit Columbia Road flower market. We thought it was going to be fresh and sunny but instead we were swamped with bitterly cold fog. Not the ideal flower viewing weather. On top of that I was berated at every flower stall with the line "polaroids don't feed the baby" and moved on my way. Everyone is so polite in the East End.

But still, the gorgeous flowers, the assortment of quaint little shops and the hefty bowl of porridge I scoffed down for breakfast made it the perfect start to a lovely lazy Sunday.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...