7 June 2011

Glastonbury Baby!!

It's the event I have been waiting for since October last year, it'll probably be the highlight of my summer, it's the most epic amount of fun, messiness and music that could ever be conceived in Somerset, it's the place where everyone is perpetually blissful. Most importantly it's the time I get to spend six days without washing and drink alcohol in the morning without condemnation and eat as much falafel, hog roast, chinese and bacon sarnies as I can without vomming....

......AND IT'S ONLY 2 WEEKS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excited doesn't even begin to describe it.


CLICK TO SEE
FULL LINE-UP























I am totally looking forward to the following acts, live recordings of them for your viewing pleasure below. I imagine I will dance like a maniac to Chemical brothers, sway and smile to Crystal Fighters, folk jig to Mumford and Songs and sob uncontrollably before, during and after Beyonce.


Anyway, enough of looking to the future. My head should be in the present. I only have 4 days of Venice left instead of 11. Through some unfortunate miscommunication between myself and the school, I only have accommodation and school until Friday instead of until next Friday, which is when I thought I was leaving. Typical me. Will I ever stop being a twat? It seems not. Who knows what happened but we've all come out with eggy red faces. And I can't stay on for that extra week now as my bedroom has already been reserved! So I've changed my flight and am heading home on the 10th June, ready for a summer of fun and antics. Excellent.

Just four days.....can you believe??! It's all gone by bloody quickly - and I have so much sight-seeing to do still. Better get the guidebook out, the camera in hand and the jaunts organised.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...