8 April 2011

T.G.I. Friday

On my travels around Venice, I have stumbled across some very strange shops. They seem to do strange shops well. Here is a rundown of the best so far....

1) The Book Bazaar - Paper, postcards, books and cats stacked metres high in baths and gondolas. The owner sits with his hands resting on his enormous tummy whilst flicking fag ash all over the books. He seems to have taken to me and gave me a private viewing of a very special 3D book - which I have since shown to Kirsten and Vishna. To compliment this private viewing, he offered me 50 expired condoms, "Take what you need lady." I was clearly giving off the wrong vibe that day.



The 3D penis book.........WHY?????????????
2) The Tranny Paedo Shop - Still not quite sure what this shop really sells, or if it has any customers, but its displays and its mannequins are fab if not a little disturbing...On the top, the models look like either members of a religious sect or the huns. On the bottom, they have beautiful shapely calves and phenomenal pink stilettos. The window displays have naked peachy bottomed dummies with unsettlingly realistic willies and babies in boxes.

A picture Picasso in his (not so) tighty whiteys next to tranvestite hun
Look past me - a naked beefcake and four babies

3) The Cheap Wine Shop - Run by a hilariously flirty old man. Delizioso vino, molto economico. A litre of wine costs no more than €2.10. Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...