5 April 2011

An Amble

There is nothing I am enjoying more than putting my incredible and practical waterproof map back in my bag and just wondering around the streets of Venice in the sunshine with my camera bouncing off my gelato rounded pot belly. Every street or piazza has something interesting to see.
Classes are not going very well so far. I find them incredibly dull, I'm not a very good student and my brain is prefering to repeat my pig shit French instead of absorbing Italian - very inconvenient. I'm culturally confused. But very well fed by the gelato shop five seconds from my house. Creme caramel ice cream today, yum yum yum.
These are results of my meander back from class.

Campo Santa Margarita - where I study every day from 9am to 1pm...ooooffff.
Fondamenta Gherardini leading to Campo S. Barnaba
View from Ponte Dell'Accademia 
Wonky campanile!
The view from my room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...