2 September 2012

Brixton Village


A friend's birthday celebrations got wildly out of hand last night leading to a considerable amount of zambuca free flowing down my neck. I don't even like zambuca. Waking up this morning was tricky at best.

So to cure ourselves of self-inflicted ills, we traipsed the short distance down to Brixton Village to go to Honest Burger. I am not a big burger person but I make the exception for Honest. They are honestly (I know, so obvious) the best burgers I have ever had in my whole life. It's something to do with the caremilised onion relish and the salty rosemary on the chips. Drool is dribbling onto my jumper just thinking about those chips.

On our way home, we stopped off at this amazing little vintage shop called Rejuvenate. First impression of the shop was that it smelt incredible. The owner was very eager to tell us it was actually him - an egyptian lemon oil he wears as aftershave. Whatever it was, it smelt heavenly.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...