2 June 2012

Instagram

I know I know. It's been two months!! I can't believe I've been so rubbish. What a fair-weather blogger I am. In my defence, it has been a mental couple of months. London has entirely engulfed me.

But I am back now with a vengeance and with a new obsession.

As with most things in my life, I am technologically slow and behind the times. Prime examples are Facebook and Twitter. I spent hours telling everyone how they would never be as successful as MySpace. Look how wrong I was - now my job revolves around them. Instagram is no exception. Two years after it's launch, I have finally got round to downloading and have since been frantically Instagramming everything in sight. Completely hooked.

A few of my results below.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...